28 September 2006

Fortune 5,000,000

Today is another research day for Mercury Labs. 
 
I've been diving thru the websites and blogs again and reviewing trends.  My focus so far today has been on Web Apps and Web OS.  In particular I'm looking for ways in which our Fortune 100 client can support what has been termed the Fortune 5,000,000 by 37Signals. 37Signals I believe is correct, "The most innovative software designed over the next 10 years will 1. be web-based, 2. will come from small teams, 3. will come from self-funded companies, and 4. will be for the "side-business" or 1-10 person business market."  This trend in supply is meeting the trend demand of Minipreneurs.
 
The interrelation of Web OS and that future is also an important consideration as we go forward.  See my post on that here.
 
Other new items I came across today include:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home